Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Review: The Hotel Part 3 by Lola Darling

The Hotel Part 3 (A Billionaire Seduction, #3)

“The best sex is hotel sex…”

My secret is out. Now commanding billionaire Dominic Rexford knows the truth, he wants me gone from his luxury hotel. My career is over before it’s even begun – unless I make a deal with the devil to earn back his trust.

But there’s more than just my heart on the line. The stakes are rising, and someone isn’t playing by the rules. How far will Dom go to crush the competition? And when the time comes, will he choose his empire – or me?

*the final part of the sexy, scandalous series*








You will need to read both The Hotel Part 1 (AmazonUS) and The Hotel Part 2 (AmazonUS) before reading the conclusion.

I could not wait for The Hotel Part 3. The cliffhanger was a doozy! The conclusion of The Hotel contains angst, a hot domineering man, self preservation, high speed action, almost fatal obsession and a HEA. Oh yes, this is a fast paced read that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

My emotions went into overdrive, I'm mad at Dom, I'm not so mad at Dom, I'm mad again! Whoa, what can I say the story had me in a tail spin. I ate it up and didn't want it to end. To answer the question... Yes the best sex is hotel sex, or better said the best sex is angry sex in the boss's hotel office. 

I hope you enjoy the series as much as I did! Will there be a story for Xander in the future? Inquiring minds want to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment