Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Review: The Hotel (Part 1) by Lola Darling

The Hotel (A Billionaire Seduction)

“The best sex is hotel sex…”

Welcome to the Rexford, the most luxurious hotel in town. My internship is a dream come true – until I walk in to my first meeting and discover my one-night stand at the head of the boardroom.

Controlling billionaire, Dominic Rexford: CEO - and the man I was secretly hired to seduce.

Now, I just want to keep my head down and stay out of trouble, but Dom has different plans.

He wants a repeat of our wild night together – and he’ll do whatever it takes to get me back between those 700-thread count sheets.

I’m in trouble now…




What a start to a new series; deceit, secrets, lust and that's just the first three chapters. This is a fun story, it has a slightly FSOG vibe. After taking over a job for her cousin, Juliet finds herself in a bind. Why? The job was to seduce a man in order for her partner to snap a couple of compromising pictures, who happens to be the boss of the hotel where she will be interning. Too bad she didn't figure out who he was before they had a one night stand.  This story definitely falls into my fantasy bucket list, seduce my future boss and have him obsess over me when I show up to work.  Love it!

There more than just seduction occurring at the hotel, Dominic Redford, CEO is battling to keep the hotel under his control, to keep it viable.  Unfortunately the odds are stacked against him. There are still secrets to be found, conversations to be played out, and a take charge alpha to explore. I can't wait for the next installment.


Displaying Teaser 1.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment