Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Review: Bootycall by JD Hawkins

Bootycall

Red carpet. Backstage. VIP all the way, baby.

When you're the prince of Hollywood, and everyone wants a piece of the action. I’ve got paparazzi stalking my every move, and supermodels lined up to spread their legs for a shot at fame. But this girl is different. She’s been hired by the studio to keep me in line. One wrong move, and my comeback is going up in smoke.

I should keep my distance, but I’ve never played by the rules.
I’m going to show her just how good a bad boy can be.










Another well written, angsty story by JD Hawkins. Meet Dylan Marlowe, he once was one of the biggest actors in Hollywood and now he's just a "arrogant, self-absorbed, egotistical a-hole". Oh yes, meet the newest bad boy on the block, with his bad reputation his job opportunities have dwindled until a well respected director offers him redemption. He's offered a movie role that mirrors his current life "a glory of self-destruction and psychological pain".

Dylan's new acting opportunity comes with a hitch, he's been assigned a 'babysitter' who turns out to be the Bootycall from that previous night, Gemma Clarke. Let the drama begin! Dylan over inflated ego and his hidden secret gets the best of him. If Dylan's fails at following through and loses his job, Gemma may also pay for Dylan's failure with the lose of her own job. It's a fast paced story that ends in a cliffhanger that will left me reeling for more.



No comments:

Post a Comment