Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review: Badass In My Bed (Badass In My Bed #2) by Rae Lynn Blaise

Badass In My Bed (Badass #2)

It’s been two weeks since Dylan St. John entered my life in a firestorm of lust and passion. And now I know his secret- he’s a beloved, badass rock star.

His band is playing in Boston tonight, and I have tickets to his show. Has he been reliving our every moment the way I have? Or was I just another distraction?

And he’s not the only one with a secret.















WOW! Yes, WOW!  It's been two weeks since Rachel Simmons discovered her one night, life changing, fling turns out to be badass rock star Dylan St. John. Dylan left his mark on Rachel, she's become obsessed stalking for information. Just by chance Dylan's band is planning in Boston and her co-cellist invites her to the concert. 

All bets are off when Dylan discovers Rachel in the crowd at his concert. Rachel wants an opportunity to confront Dylan about his secret, Dylan wants an opportunity to confront Rachel about her deceit but instead they end up having the best angry sex.   Rachel continues to discover her bad girl, nympho ways. Dylan continues his hot, possessive, alpha male ways. Rachel still has a secret she's keeping from Dylan. There's hints throughout and although I saw it coming I was still floored by the ending! It was soul crushing. I'm craving book 3! 

He's a Rock Star, She's a Cellist and they make a intriguing pair. If you're looking for a well written, hot, erotic story with a touch of angst, you've found the right series! I love mini series, Rae Lynn Blaise ranks up there with my favorite serial writers, Roxy Sloane and Lila Monroe. 

"What are you going to do with that" "I'm directing your"

No comments:

Post a Comment