Monday, June 8, 2015

*****5 Stars***** Ruined: A Decadence After Dark Epilogue (Decadence After Dark #3) by M. Never

Ruined: A Decadence After Dark Epilogue

Kayne Roberts.
Kayne Rivers.
Kayne Stevens.

No matter his name, one fact remains the same. He's the man who enslaved me, ensnared me, claimed me and ruined me...For all other men that is.

My life.
My love
My happiness.
All belong to him.
I belong to no one but him.

He owns me.
And I own him.





 C.S. Lewis once said, "LIFE is too deep for words, so don't try to describe it, just live it."

Ruined is the third  in the series. It's a quick, hot read!  It's a beautiful story of strength, forgiveness and birth.  Kayne and Ellie have been married four years and continue to deal with their pasts. They live their lives without reservation, enjoying each other. Kayne is ready for the next step, a family. Ellie needs to move past her fears before she can commit, she doesn't want life to change. 

Kayne is still domineering, loving, and attentive. Kayne will give his kitten anything, I mean anything! He fulfills Ellie's sinful fantasy and it's a scorcher! If your looking for an erotic scene you must read this book! It will give you shivers. 

There are questions answered, a little angst, fulfillment and a beautiful ending. You can't ask for anything more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment