Monday, April 6, 2015

****Review**** Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club #2) by Nikki Sloane

Three Hard Lessons (Blindfold Club #2)

I am the woman men pay thousands of dollars to sleep with. I do what I love and what I'm so very good at.

Then he walks in and drops $30,000. He wants to talk. And kiss. And take me home.

In a single night, this man turns everything upside-down and has me breaking every rule I've lived by to keep men at a distance. I'm about to learn some lessons the hard way.

Don't tease him. Don't give him boundaries. And don't think you get a choice in who you love.











'Three Hard Lessons' is sexy, steamy and highly erotic.  We met Payton briefly in 'Three Simple Rules' as Evie's encouraging friend. Payton is the most valued employee at the Blindfold club, until Dom arrives and changes everything. Dom pay $30,000 for Payton's time. Dominic hasn't been with a woman for a year. He needs to go slow, he wants to enjoy her. It all starts off with some sexy hand holding and builds up to Payton breaking her rules. She not only breaks her own rules, Payton loses her job because she felt something real, it meant something.

"I didn't like intimacy. No kissing, snuggling, pet names...it wasn't me. Too bad I felt nothing like myself last night. Or today."

Payton's decree doesn't withstand Dominic's (Dom) advances. Dominic has to go back to Japan to fulfill his work commitment. Dominic is a smart man, he knows the right time ask Payton to join him. She agrees not wanting to live with regrets. Their relationship continues to develop in Japan. Dominic continues to fulfill Payton's fantasies. 




Payton is ready to commitment however she discover's Dominic's secret. Will his secret destroy their relationship? 

Payton is strong woman with a strong will. She knows when she needs to move on from her job, her livelihood. She takes a leap of faith and joins Dominic in Japan. It also takes a lot of strength to forgive. This story is steamy! Just like Payton, you will not lose interest!





No comments:

Post a Comment