Monday, April 20, 2015

*****5 Stars***** Review: The Exposé 3 (The Exposé #3) by Roxy Sloane


The Exposé 3 (The Exposé, #3)

My secret is out — and the stakes are higher than ever.

One night with Dax Ryan and my cover is blown, but I can’t walk away. It’s not just the incredible, filthy things he does to my body; I’ve betrayed his trust, and I need to make it right.

But each new question only gets me in deeper. And every sexy encounter with Dax makes me want him even more.
This is dangerous. Thrilling.
And I can’t stop.









1-Click on Amazon The Exposé 3


My reaction to 'The Exposé 3'

Oh no, I can't read....
No, No, No!
Hmmm....
No he didn't!
Ouch! Dismissed!
Hmmm.... Interesting...
Oh no!
Good Info
Holy Hotness!
Is that a threat! 
CRAP!

This story has hit it's boiling point! It's steamy, intriguing and a wild ride. Zoe has been exposed and Dax feels betrayed. Zoe is left to deal with her guilty conscience. Zoe knows what she wants and with a little push she goes for it, no holds barred. She formulates a plan, does her research and sneaks around in order to gain Dax's trust and also possible obtain her career starting story. Dax continues to struggle with attacks on his club, he continues to fight to keeps his members secrets safe. Dax is all 'Alpha Male'. 

"Dax is smart as hell, driven and moral. I've never met a guy like him before, a real man who walks the walk instead of just paying lip service to ideals like integrity and trust."

I can't believe there is only one more book. I can't wait because the cliffhanger is a doozy!



Displaying Expose 3 Teaser.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment