Monday, April 13, 2015

*****5 Stars****** Review: The Exposé 2 (The Exposé, #2) by Roxy Sloane


The Exposé 2 (The Exposé, #2)

Secrets are my power.

I’ve built an empire from fantasy. Your every desire, your most exotic dreams. I make them real, every night.

But secrets can destroy you too.

Now, it’s all at risk. Because of her.
She asking questions, stepping over the line. One wrong move and my empire could come crashing down — but I can’t stop now.

Who can I trust?









Can this story get any hotter? More intriguing? It's got me turning the pages faster and faster, eating up every word, every thought. I'm trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle together. At the end it left me screaming 'NO' when I turned the page and read 'To Be Continued'.  

Zoe Warren is committed to discover the hidden secrets of 'The Underground' exclusive members-only nightspot in order to advance her career. She has pitch her idea to the Editor of the newspaper where she's seeking employment and he jumped on board with her plan. 

Dax has received another mysterious threat and to add to his worries he's been visited by his past.  A past that threatens his future.

Dax needs to find out who's threatening him. He decides "Everything else may be spiraling out of control, but she's the one thing I can handle. And handle her I will. Tonight." An dam does he handle Zoe! Dax is alpha man de jure. I cannot wait for the next installment. I need answers!

Displaying The Expose 2 Teaser.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment