Monday, March 23, 2015

****Review**** Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #1) by Michelle A. Valentine

Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #1)

The King Always Gets His Way.
Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it.
I’m never denied.
Including her.
I will break her.
I will show her who the king of this city really is.
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted.
No matter how fucking bad I want her in my bed.














Buy Link
Amazon





Margo Buchanan, the Feisty Princess of Manhattan, is out to save her father's company from being bought over and sold piecemeal. Alexander King, the Naughty King, the biggest manwhore on the East Coast, is buying out Buchanan Industries and as part of the deal he would provide Margo a secure job. He has made her his personal secretary in order to keep an eye on her. During their first meeting sparks fly, Margo asserts herself and she throws off Alexander's game. "Never has a woman asserted herself with me, and as much as I f*cking hate to admit it, I'm totally turned on by it." Alexander has finally met his match, game on!

Naughty King is the first part of  A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale.  There is a twist at the end, I didn't see coming, and it's a doozy.  It's a cliffhanger and I can't wait for the next part!

No comments:

Post a Comment