Monday, October 19, 2015

Foster an Author Week: Author Spotlight- Rachel De Lune





Rachel De Lune






Bio: 
Rachel De Lune writes emotionally driven erotic romance. She began scribbling her stories in the pages of a notebook several years ago and never considered it would be the start to the adventure she’s currently on. Today, she’s still scribbling stories of dominance and submission and is looking forward to releasing her debut ‘The Evermore series’ to the world.
Rachel lives in the South West of England and daydreams about shoes – you know the ones with the red soles! lingerie and chocolate. She is a wife and has a beautiful daughter. She finds it particularly funny when she’s scribbling her steamy scenes to the sound track of My Little Pony on the TV. She would love to give up her day job to devote more time to her scribbles.  For every woman who’s ever desired more. www.racheldelune.com
5 Fun Facts You Didn't Know About Me: 
1. I have two tattoos – the first took me 10 years to decide on. The second I had done 6 months later!
2. I collect £2 coins. I’m saving for shoes.
3. I love moleskin notebooks. I have a lot of them. More was written completely in long hand before being typed.
4. I love chocolate, but only the good stuff! I can’t eat a bar all at once. I savour it, piece by piece.
5. I prefer Kindle over paperbacks. But can’t wait to hold my first printed novel in my hands.


Follow



BOOKS

More (The Evermore Series, Book 1)





Synopsis 

An unexpected encounter in a bar promises Isabel Fields a chance to change her life. Sexual dominant Sebastian York, leads her on a passionate journey of sexual awakening that satisfies everything she’s craved.  
Their casual arrangement soon grows too confining as Sebastian ignites Isabel’s long-buried desires and touches her heart. However, Sebastian may not prove to be the love of Izzy’s life and just might leave her wanting more…

Smashwords  Amazon US   Amazon UK   Global link   Barnes&Noble  Kobo
All Romance Books







Framed is a book put together by Protect Your Breasts in order to raise money for Cancer Research, but rather than put the book on sale, it’s being given as a thank you gift for donations made through their Just Giving Page https://www.justgiving.com/PYB-Cancer

1 comment: