Chelsea’s hottie Blake Morgan III has reemerged from a nasty breakup. His marriage was a frigid disaster beyond repair, and he vows to be single—forever. Bruised, but still hot in Prada, he creates his Seven Desires wish list, his sexiest imaginings. Blake soon realizes there’s only one man he may trust to make these uninhibited intentions come to fruition: his best friend Miguel Santana.
Lower East Side multimedia artist extraordinaire Miguel Santana may be known as the cocky Latin stud in the city, but all he’s wanted since college was Blake’s hand in marriage. He was livid when Blake walked down the aisle with the wrong guy. Miguel has his own list titled the Seven Needs, which are quite contrary to Blake’s dirty-boy deeds. They involve serious commitments, which may leave his new-to-the-singles-scene buddy sprinting for the door, destroying any hopes Miguel has for happiness.
Can these two hunks conquer their intimate fears and love one another as only best friends can? Join the star-studded cast in The Manhattanites series and see for yourself!
Unsaid is a theatrical drama with a twist of apple martini. If you enjoy socialites at their best or worst, this is the story for you! Unsaid is filled with to the brim with angst, heartbreak, revelations, and most of all the strength and love of friends. Miguel Santana is no longer a Mystery, he's no longer the playboy stud but a man with a plan for commitment. Blake Morgan III is the one he wants and with a little help from his friends, he's got his chance.
There are several continuing story lines occurring along with Blake and Miguel's love story, hence the tons theatrical drama. I love it!
- Blake has divorced Diego (aka MLD) and it’s time for him to move on. His friends step in and create his list of ‘Seven Desires’. It’s a very dirty, dirty list. (It does give me a few ideas of my own).
- Miguel has wanted Blake since they met in college ten years ago and with the support of his friends he’s given a chance to win him over with his ‘Seven Needs’.
- Lex wedding plans are moving forward, until she discovers that not all her friends are being supportive.
- Lex and Taddy discover that they have a connection much greater than friendship.
- And finally, Vive’s shocking revelation and her friends and family intervention.