Wednesday, July 29, 2015

RELEASE DAY- DISHEVELED by EVA LENOIR

Disheveled RB Banner




Disheveled Cover


Disheveled (Book 1 in the #UCC Saga)
Re-release Date July 29th (Previously released in the Anthology Intrigue. With added and extended scenes).
Release price special: .99c (for the first week)
Regular price: $2.99 (After release week)


Blurb:
What do a high end brothel, a sexy womanizing lawyer and demanding stranger have in common? Delilah Jameson. It's time for this art gallery owner to put on her big girl panties and choose wisely.



goodreads link


 

amazon link

Amazon US / Amazon UK / AmazonCA
iBooks



sexy woman in seductive black lingerie lying on a couch








EXCERPT
"Do you know how many times I have jacked myself off at the mere sight of your words?" he whispered directly in my ear making my synapses freeze then disintegrate. Words were impossible so I replied with a simple shake of my head.

"Tell me, princess, how many times have you imagined my hands exploring your curves? My tongue delving in every one of your crevices? My cock piercing through your persona and revealing your inner slut?" Fuck, I was wet.

"I-I-don't know..."

Darth slid his palm closer to the apex of my sex, slowly dragging his pinky finger across my clit, covered only by my dress and lace panties. He was so close yet the layers felt like miles separating a much needed skin-to-skin connection.

"Does your pretty little cunt want my attention, princess? Is it crying for my touch?" His voice was merely an audible breath travelling from his mouth to my hormones. Again, I nodded.

Taking two steps forward, Darth placed me between the brick wall and the hard planes of his chest before thrusting his hips forward and giving me unmistakable proof of his arousal. He was hard, almost trembling as he pushed his cock against my ass, all the while caressing my clit from behind.

"You wanted me to tell you about the things I want to do to you, princess? Well, you're getting your wish." On instinct, my ass began rubbing against his erection like a cat in heat. All that was missing was the purring sounds to make me a complete animal seeking the baser needs of life.

"When I get you alone, I'm going to lay you out like my own personal feast. Then, I'm going to run my fingers across every inch of your skin, watching it rise with goose bumps in the wake of my touch. Next, is my tongue. Across your lips, down your throat and around your hardened nipples before dipping inside your navel and thrusting inside your drenched pussy." Darth paused as his tongue mimicked every action he had described with the shell of my ear. And his hand...that wicked, wicked hand teasing my most sensitive bundle below.

"What comes next, princess?" By this point, my brain had conjured up a vivid depiction of everything he had just described making my legs feel like dead weight ready to give up the fight and collapse at this man's feet.

"Your cock?" I finally answered when I realized he was waiting on me.

"Good girl. My cock. My hard as fuck dick. It has been extremely patient, but I won't lie. When I get you naked and writhing beneath me, it won't be gentle. It won't be romantic. It will not be Prince Charming. It will, however, be hard, rough and everything erotically villain. It will make your dream come true. I promise you, little princess." My pelvis was seeking out his hand, shamelessly rubbing and searching for more friction because, by god, I was about to come in a dirty alley, only feet away from the most popular bar in the capital city and I gave exactly zero fucks.

"Do it now. Touch me, lick me...fuck me. Right here. Right now." Panting and rambling and basically reducing myself to a rubble of desperate lustful woman, I begged Darth to put me out of my sex-deprived misery. His response? He chuckled. Fucking amusing, was it?






About Eva LeNoir
Eva LeNoir


Eva LeNoir grew up travelling with her parents to various countries in the world. Reading was her constant companion during her travels and her ability to adapt to different cultures fed her mind with endless possibilities. The characters swimming in her head are always from various horizons with a multitude of dreams and aspirations. However, all of these voices always have one thing in common: The women are strong and independent. A true believer in the female cause, Eva's wish is to portray the women in her books as the leaders. She sees them walking hand in hand with their partners and not be the sheepish followers of the male gender. But most of all, Eva LeNoir wants to offer her readers a moment of pleasure as they dive into the world of her mind's creation.


http://eva-lenoir.com/
https://www.facebook.com/evalenoirauthor?fref=ts
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6575734.Eva_LeNoir
https://twitter.com/evalenoirauthor


No comments:

Post a Comment