Monday, February 9, 2015

~~Review Tour~~ The Fortuitous Pen by Cara Addison #PenTour

 photo pen2Bbanner2B2.png



 photo pen2B3d.png









Book Info


Titles: The Fortuitous Pen
Author: Cara Addison
Publication Dates: November 25, 2014 
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance


Synopsis


After making an immediate connection in ‘Going the Distance’, Austin Campbell and Brett Tanner continue their lives together as they adjust to life as a sexy New York couple. Having fallen madly in love with Brett, Austin balances her time between her writing, and the delicious romps with her fiercely loyal and equally adventurous lover.   Determined to focus on her writing, Austin experiences an accidental encounter that sets the two off on a journey of pain and healing.  Can their everyday life of sexy trysts and loving adventures be enough to overcome mistakes of the past?





 

 

 

Author Bio

 photo CaraAddison.jpg

I’m the accidental author.

In so many ways, becoming a published author happened by chance.

For years, I’ve worked in the corporate world. My degrees are in business. Essentially, I’m a problem solver for corporations and government. So, you can imagine how much of a shift it was for me to sit down and write fiction.

During the summer of 2013, I put pen to paper. I let my sexy imagination loose and before I knew it I’d filled a more than a few pages. The characters came to life and a story began to take shape.

And so began, the greatest chapter of my life.

Writing has been cathartic. Becoming published has been exhilarating.

This journey isn’t over. I continue to write, as time permits. Another manuscript is in the works.

Website  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Goodreads



Review

 

Austin Campbell and Brett Tanner are a successful couple living in New York. Austin is an erotic writer and her work adds spice to their very hot romps. Brett had been betrayed by his father, Joe Tanner, and no longer has contact with him. Unexpectedly, Austin is approached by Mr. Tanner because wants to make a mends, but is it too late? Bunny, Brett's mother, has also met a younger man. Can Brett accept that his mother has moved on and is having sex again? I feel for Brett and his challenges in accepting his parents choices. It's never easy accepting that your parents are human.  They sometimes make mistakes and have needs.

Warming: This is a panty melting romance.  










No comments:

Post a Comment